The Limar AIR SPEED helmet is the first model born of the LIMAR AIR REVOLUTION. Also developed in collaboration with Team Astana Pro, it was the best at an average speed of 40 km / h, during comparative tests carried out in the Magny-Cours wind tunnel in France.
Twelve air intakes and three longitudinal ducts that channel the outflow of hot air and speed it up, allowing better and immediate internal cooling, to keep the head cool throughout the duration of the performance. Equipped with an instant magnetic closure strap.
Its aerodynamic and compact design, with an attractive shape and tapered lines make it a cycling helmet to be used even in everyday outings. 235 grams.
- TECHNOLOGY-Monoshell in-mold
- AIR VENTS-12 air vents, 3 longitudinal inner air flow channels
- SIZING SYSTEM-AirFit-System with height adjustment and webbing connection
- PADS-Non Allergenic and washable comfort pads
- SIZE (CM) Large (57-61)
- WEIGHT (Grams) Large (270)
- COLOR-Matte blue